Our clinical team is supervised Clinical Director, Lee Oesterle, LCSW, Assistant Clinical Director, Hilary Anton-Stang, LPC, and Care Coordinator, Terry Oesterle, M.A. All of our therapists are strength based and trauma focused with an emphasis on treating the entire family system.
- Individual Therapy
- We offer individual therapy for children, adolescents, and adults. Treatment interventions are evidence-based using a variety of modalities to address trauma, difficult behaviors, and/or emotional issues. Our clinicians work closely with caregivers and multi-disciplinary treatment team members. We use a strengths based and goal focused approach.
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy (TFCBT)
- TFCBT is an evidenced based treatment to address trauma. It has proven success in treating children and teens that have been through a traumatic event. It has been used successfully to treat a wide variety of symptoms and psychological disorders. It is a joint process between client, caregiver, and clinician aimed at alleviating trauma symptoms using cognitive, behavioral, and family interventions. All of our clinicians are well trained and practiced in this therapeutic technique.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- EMDR psychotherapy is an evidenced based therapy for the treatment of trauma. There is also research to suggest EMDR is successful in treating a wide array of psychological disorders. EMDR therapy has people of all ages relieve many types of psychological stress by processing and integrating negative life events from ones past and thus alleviating current symptoms. The Clinic has several EMDR psychotherapists on staff.
- Family Therapy
- We believe that the family system is an important part of individual change. Our family therapists believe that the family is a dynamic system made up of individuals who affect each other. They work to support the hierarchy of parents/guardians and children so that all members of the system can be successful together and separate. We offer a variety of interventions to support family structure and assist parents/guardians in dealing with problem behaviors and/or emotional issues.
- Problem Sexual Behaviors
- Our offense specific treatment team is supervised by Gayle Christensen, LCSW and Larry Miskec, LCSW. Treatment strictly follows SOMB guidelines and standards.
- All of our clinicians are trained to address issues surrounding healthy sexuality and poor boundaries for children and teens. We provide assessment of children for the appropriate level of treatment based on risk for re-offense and culpability. Our SOMB approved providers treat those children who have been charged with sexual offenses. Treatment is focused on reducing risk, increasing culpability, and improving and normalizing healthy adolescent behaviors. We offer Healthy Sexuality and Adolescent sexual offense specific treatment group (Standards and Guidelines of SOMB). We strive to support families in developing a healthy/safe environment.