Our family preservation program is supervised by Family Preservation Manager, Todd Helmer, M.A, Care Coordinator, Terry Oesterle, M.A., and Clinical Director, Lee Oesterle, LCSW,
- Family Preservation Services
- Family preservation is an in home/community based service aimed at keeping children in the home. All family preservation workers are trained in TF-CBT, conflict /crisis resolution, and trauma informed parenting. They are skilled in working with youth exhibiting a wide range of difficult behaviors as well as problem-sexualized behaviors. Treatment is strength based and focuses on the individual and the entire family unit.
- Life Skills
- Our Life Skills program is aimed at helping individuals build skills and connect to resources. Life Skill workers can assist clients with parenting skills, job searching and interviewing skills, improving social skills, and building connections to resources in their family/support system and in the community.
- Crisis Response
- Our Family Preservation team is available for immediate crisis response 24/7.
- Informed Supervision
- Family Preservation workers can assist in training and implementing informed supervision of children or teens charged with sexual offenses and requiring a higher level of supervision. We can assist families in making the necessary changes in the home.
- Offense Specific Services
- Our treatment providers are trained in treating problem-sexualized behaviors. They can work closely with a teen and their family on creating and implementing safety plans at home and in the community. They will work with teens and their families to learn healthy sexuality and boundaries.